Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Increase Your Faith!

Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him, saying, 
"Lord, save us! We are perishing!" 
But He said to them, 
"Why are you fearful, O you little faith?" 
Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, 
and there was a great calm.
MATTHEW 8 : 25-26



Lord Jesus, you are the peace and calmness that is in my heart.  I am always amazed whenever I see the power of your great works done in me. Indeed, You are in full control. Thank You so much for providing me with the necessary resources and the best and lasting solutions to fully settle all my debts. 

Please forgive me for having little faith most especially in times when I am caught in a stormy situation. In the midst of any great storm, I claim your great calm O Lord. You alone can command everything to be still and with utmost faith, I depend upon Your grace and protection. Always be with me so that I will never fear any storm of life that comes my way and will always be at peace.

Truly, there is nothing impossible to what You can do. May your hand be upon me always so that all plan of actions will be in accordance with Your will. 

As always, I completely surrender everything to you, believing in faith that amidst any storm or diffulties in life, you are always there to give us comfort and peace. May the financial freedom, abundance, and prosperity You have brought upon us continue to grow and flourish each day. 

I give You back all the glory and praise now and forever. Amen.


Published:
July 4, 2023, 9:55 AM

Prayer

Lord, I live by faith in you.

Nothing can separate me from the love you have for me.

You have given me a blessing of oneness with you, so that in everything I do and work for, you will be honored and glorified.
He is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred which redeems them from the transgressions under the first covenant (Hebrews 9:15).