Then Jesus said to her in reply,
“O woman, great is your faith!
Let it be done for you as you wish.”
And her daughter was healed from that hour.
(Mattthew 15:28)
Faith in the Lord transcends all logic. I will never be worthy to receive all His blessings, healing and miracles for I stand as one of the worse sinners.
The ways of the Lord are far beyond man's standards. He does not look upon our sins but on the faith and love we have for Him. The source of His grace is His love for us that while we are sinners, Jesus died for us. This is truth that I hold on today, not by my own power but on the faith I have for Jesus as my Lord, Savior, and Friend.
Lord, in times of hardships and difficulties, I can see my nothingness and could only rely and depend on my faith in you. You alone can change my situation at an instant and bring about an overflow of blessings, healing and miracles. May my wish to be healed and to prosper be done in accordance with Your word and my faith in you. I know that I will never be worthy of you but only say the word and it shall be done. With much faith I pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
Published:
August 08, 2018, 9:44 AM
August 07, 2013, 9:12 AM
August 07, 2013, 9:12 AM
